The Heirloom Interchangeable Needle Set contains 10 pairs of 5” needle tips.
The needle tips are made of Lantern Moon's prized liquid silk finished Ebony wood, which provides a smooth glide for all yarn types. The 24K gold plated brass connector ensures a smooth join between the cord and the needle tips, which are perfectly shaped for ease of knitting.
Set of 10 pairs of 5” Interchangeable Tips
- MM Sizes: 3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, & 8.0mm
- US Sizes: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11
Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cords & Accessories
- 3 Swivel Cords - 24" (60cm), 32" (80cm) & 40" (100cm) - Cord length denotes complete needle length
- 4 Wooden End Caps
- 2 Tightening tools
- 5 Colorful Tassel Stitch Markers
The case is made with Khadi silk, a historically significant Indian material. The exterior features lovely floral motif embroidery. Inside there is room for multiple interchangeable needle tips and cords. The zippered case keeps all contents safely stored and organized. These needle sets are designed by artisans for generations of use by skilled knitters.
- Needle/Hook Set Type:
- Interchangeable Circular Needle Tips
- Needle/Hook Material:
- Needle Length:
- 12.5 cm / 5”