The Laurel punch needle kit is a great introduction to the world of punch needle and includes everything you need to make a complete 8" wall hanging. It comes in three colour ways - Cream and Periwinkle Blue, Cream and Forest Green, or Deep Gold and Teal.
Punch Needle is an accessible, easy to learn craft - even this sweet little design is suitable for beginners!
The four tools you need for successful punch needle are:
- a punch needle tool
- monk's cloth backing fabric
- a frame to hold the fabric tight
This kit has everything!
Kussen and Kiss has pre-stretched and glued premium Dorr Mill Monk's Cloth into a bamboo hoop so you can start the project straight out of the box. You'll also get a high quality punch needle tool with an electro polished stainless steel needle and generous amounts of lovely, squishy Bulky yarns in beautiful, rich colours.
This kit includes:
- 8" pre-stretched bamboo hoop. It retains tension for easy punching and the glued edge means you don't have to sew or glue-in the cloth when you're done. Just snip the tails and it's ready to hang! *This hoop is not re-useable*
- "Laurel" pattern and instructions for pattern transfer.
- booklet "Punch Needle Basics". Explains all the basics of Punch Needle as a craft, including information not only for this project but also tips and techniques to use as you go forward with other projects.
- full instructions specific to this project.
- generous amounts of yarn to complete the design.
- High quality punch needle tool.
What you'll need:
- sharp scissors or snips
- medium or fine tipped marker pen.
Punch needle is easy to learn and quick to do, yet the results are so satisfying. The list of possible projects is endless. Learn all the how-tos with this sweet little project.